- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® E3 processor (Skylake/Kaby Lake)
- 4 DDR4-2400 U-DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- Max. up to eighteen 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Expandable LAN module supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports IPMI/TPM module for optional
- Suitable for network security, cloud computing and data centers applications
The NA580 offers high reliability and performance through the LGA1151 socket Intel® Xeon® E3 and 7th/6th generation Intel® Core™ processors (codename: Skylake) with Intel® C236 chipset. The powerful network appliance supports up to 18 Gigabit LAN ports and allows system developers to configure their network solutions based on different performance requirements. Through the PCIe 3.0, the Axiomtek NA580 can integrate up to 18 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The standard configuration comes with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports using Intel® i210 controller and supports 2 pairs of LAN bypass segments. Four DDR4 2133 MHz UDIMM sockets can provide storage of up to 32 GB and support both ECC and non-ECC memory types. To enhance reliability, this SMB network appliance platform supports data protection via 2 pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions for fail-over option and features BIOS console redirection.