- Extreme cost-effective with fanless and cableless design
- Intel® Celeron® processor N3350, reliable F1 stepping version CPU
- COM/CAN/DIO, 2 USB, and 2 GbE LAN
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input (typical: 12-24 VDC)
- OVP, UVP, OCP, RPP power protection design
- eAPI for intelligent remote monitoring software integration
The DSP600-211 is a 4K digital signage player powered by the onboard AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 series processors. With superior graphics processing capabilities, EDID function, and feature-rich I/O, the wall-mountable DSP600-211 has four HDMI 2.0 ports supporting 4K for multi-display applications, such as video walls, digital menu boards, digital directory boards, interactive kiosks, and much more. The DSP600-211 has scalable CPU options with the AMD Ryzen Embedded quad-core V1807B and V1605B. This powerful digital signage player has two DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM slots for up to 32GB of system memory. It also comes with one M.2 Key M 2280 for SATA storage and one M.2 Key M 2280 for NVMe storage. To meet the requirement of diverse applications, the outstanding media player has a rich I/O connectivity design. It offers two USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one device management port, two RS-232, one Line-out, one SIM card slot and four antenna openings. Other features include one power switch, one reset switch, one Clear EDID, one remote switch, one HDD LED, and one VDC power input connector. It also has one M.2 Key E 2230 slot and one M.2 Key B for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or 4G LTE. The system supports 0°C to 45°C temperatures and offers 3 grms, 5~500Hz, random vibration. This compact system runs on Windows® 10 and Linux. It has been certified with CE and FCC Class A.