- CE, LVD, FCC, EN 50155, EN 45545-2 certified
- 12th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor (Alder Lake-P)
- 24 to 110 VDC for Railway applications
- Value-added modules available for various I/O requirements (COM/LAN/DIO/PoE/CAN/BNC)
- Intelligent solution of power management (ACC ignition)
- 2 swappable 2.5" SATA drives
The MANO521 is a thin mini-ITX motherboard powered by the LGA1151 socket 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 (code name: Coffee Lake) with Intel® H310 chipset or optional Intel® Q370 chipset. This Intel® Coffee Lake-based motherboard provides rapid video acceleration advantage, multiple expansion interfaces and triple-view capability. It is designed with rich functionality, solid performance in a small footprint, making it suitable for a broad range of performance-driven embedded applications such as industrial automation, transportation, self-service kiosks, medical, and digital signage. The MANO521 features two high bandwidth 260-pin DDR4-2400/2666 with a memory capacity up to 32GB. It offers two SATA-600 sockets and one M.2 Key M 2242/2260/2280 connector for storage. The thin mini-ITX motherboard also provides various expansion interfaces within its limited dimensions including one PCIe x4, one full-size PCIe Mini Card slot and one M.2 Key E 2230, which offers diversity and flexibility for application integration. Moreover, the mini-ITX embedded board has a built-in DC Power Jack or ATX connector supporting 12V and 19 to 24V DC input with AT mode auto power function.