- Hailo-8™ AI processor, up to 26 TOPS
- Advanced AI performance, ideal for smart city applications
- Dual GbE for GigE cameras and LiDAR connectivity
- Dual COM/Dual CANbus/8-CH DI/DO
- Supports Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/5G/LTE wireless connection
- Wide operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C
- Supports Linux operating system
The PICO511 is an extremely compact Pico-ITX motherboard featuring the latest 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor or Celeron® processor 3965U (codename: Kaby Lake). The feature-rich 2.5-inch embedded board is building flexible I/O interfaces through board to board connectors, wide temperature range in a small-form factor motherboard to fit different needs of many demanding applications in various industries. The PICO511 is perfect for system integrators who require an extremely compact embedded motherboard with great processing power and expansion capabilities. Its compact size form factor has ensured that it can fit into a variety of space constricting environments. In addition, the Intel® Kaby Lake-based motherboard was designed to withstand extreme temperatures, ranging from -20°C to +70°C (0°F to +158°F).