- CE, FCC and E-Mark certified
- LGA1151 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron®, Pentium®, and Xeon® processor (up to 65W) with Intel® C246 (Coffee Lake)
- Fanless and Wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +70°C
- Up to 8/16 GbE PoE port by M12/RJ-45 connector type
- Supports M.2 Key B and M.2 Key E for wireless communication module
- Intelligent solution of Smart Ignition for power on/off schedule, vehicle battery protection and different power mode
- Convenient swappable HDD/SSD slots and flexible I/O windows
The E-Mark certified UST510-52B-FL is powered by the LGA1151 Intel® Xeon®, 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron® or Pentium® processor with up to 65W TDP and has the Intel® C246 chipset. The UST510-52B-FL can support eight RJ-45 GbE PoE outputs with its internal PoE PSU solution which can provide 90 watts of PoE power. Users can connect IP cameras directly without installing an extra PoE switch, minimizing overall deployment costs and installation space onboard. It supports Smart Ignition power control for the protection of vehicle battery from unstable voltages. Two HDMI and VGA ports support three surveillance monitors to provide drivers and commuters with timely and accurate on-road and traffic-related information. Moreover, the UST510-52B-FL can operate under a wide range of temperatures from -40°C to 70°C and vibration of up to 3 Grms. By switching the power mode, the user-friendly in-vehicle fanless box PC features either 12 and 24 VDC typical automotive power input with Smart Ignition or wide-range 9 to 36V DC power input for general purpose. The UST510-52B-FL is ideal for in-vehicle applications, including NVR, onboard security surveillance, vehicle controls, fleet monitoring, and onboard passenger infotainment systems.