- Designed for low power Mini-ITX SBC
- One 2.5" SSD/HDD supported
- Supports one PCI Express card slot
- Side cooling holes enhance the ventilation effect
- Three D-Sub connectors at the rear side
The NA720 is built on the server-class Intel® Xeon® D-1527 processor (codename: Broadwell-DE). The NA720 comes with two 10GbE SFP+ ports, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass with a maximum of 26 LAN ports. Four DDR4-2400 MHz R-DIMM/U-DIMM sockets can provide system memory of up to 128GB and support both ECC and non-ECC memory types. For storage, it supports one mSATA and two 2.5” SATA hard disk drives. This high performance Intel® Broadwell-DE network appliance is an ideal solution for enterprise firewall, network bandwidth controller and UTM applications.