- Supports multiple port speeds with a single architecture: 100/50/25/10/1GbE
- Intel® Ethernet Adaptive Virtual Function (Intel® Ethernet AVF)
- Enhanced server virtualization: 256 VFs, 768 VSIs
- Enhanced Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)
- Suitable for data centers or cloud computing
The AX93357 is a dual-port 100GbE QSFP28 Ethernet module with the Intel® E810-CAM2 controller that supports a maximum of 100Gb/s data rate per port with a single architecture. The AX93357 is equipped with PCIe 4.0 x16 host interface and compatible with Axiomtek’s latest 3rd generation Intel® Xeon-based (Ice Lake-SP) network appliance, NA870, for improving the efficiency of performing workloads. This high-bandwidth Ethernet module is specially designed to provide broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for 5G networks, communications, cloud computing, data centers, and enterprise IT network solutions.