- DIN-rail design with fanless and noiseless design
- Intel Atom® x5-E3930/E3940 processor (Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- 4 GbE RJ-45 (Intel® I211)
- PCI Express Mini Card slot for wireless module
- 2 COM, 4 GbE LAN, 2 USB 3.0, and 1 HDMI
- Ideal for ICS cybersecurity and critical infrastructure protection
The CAPA310 features the onboard quad-core Intel® Atom® x5-E3940 processor (codename: Apollo Lake). The fanless small form factor embedded board is highly reliable with an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +80°C and a wide range power input of 12V to 24V DC. This industrial-grade 3.5-inch embedded board is feature-rich and expandable, with stunning graphical performance. The CAPA310 is a highly versatile platform designed for Industrial IoT and intelligent systems such as industrial automation, self-service terminals, digital signage, POS/kiosk displays, medical, and more. To ensure flexible configuration and expandability, the CAPA310 has an emphasis on expandability with a full-size PCIe Mini Card slot and an optional ZIO connector for additional PCIe, LPC, USB and SMBus. Additionally, this compact embedded board features the Intel® integrated Gfx graphic engine to deliver high-resolution HD support for display interfaces: HDMI, LVDS and optional VGA. It is perfectly suited for gaming and signage applications.