- Intel® Celeron® processor N3350
- 1 DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of non-ECC memory
- 3 GbE RJ-45 ports (Intel® I210)
- 1 PCIe Mini Card slot for Wi-Fi or LTE module
- M.2 Key B 2242
- Small form factor with fanless and noiseless design
- Suitable for SD-WAN, VPN and IoT security gateway applications
The NA347 is a 3-LAN fanless network appliance platform coming with ultra-slim size and low power consumption. This ultra-small desktop network appliance is powered by the Intel® Celeron® processor N3350. The NA347 is equipped with one DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM slot with up to 8GB of non-ECC memory and also offers one M.2 2242 slot for extended storage. Under its small form factor, the network communication platform comes with three 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports using the Intel® I210 Ethernet controller. It also offers one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot with PCIe/USB signal and one Nano SIM socket for expansion interfaces. Other I/O interfaces include one RS-232 (RJ-type), two USB 3.0 ports and one HDMI port. To ensure reliable operation, the NA346 supports a screw-type DC jack and a power button with LED, providing users with a more elegant and reliable product. It is compatible with Win 10 and Linux (Yocto project) operating systems.