- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Two 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- DisplayPort++, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with dual-view supported
- 4 SATA-600
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 and 5 USB 2.0
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB524R is powered by the LGA1151 socket 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron® processor with the Intel® H310 chipset. It has two 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM sockets with a memory capacity of up to 64GB. The IMB524R offers rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots and a PCIe Mini Card slot in support of add-on-card expansibilities, such as motion control cards, frame grabber cards or data acquisition cards. In addition to its excellent computing performance, the IMB524R is designed to deliver substantial expansion flexibility and stunning graphical performance for diverse industrial IoT applications, such as industrial automation, self-service kiosk, medical imaging, digital signage, robotics, and machine control.