- Dual-core Intel® Atom® x5-E3940 processor (code name: Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- 2 COM, 2 USB 2.0, and 3 USB 3.0
- 1 Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot with mSATA supported
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
The PICO317 is powered by the onboard quad-core Intel® Atom® x5-E3940 processor. This tiny 2.5-inch embedded board can withstand a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F) for use in harsh and space-constraint environments. It comes with dual-display capability through 4K-ready HDMI and 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS. This low-power industrial motherboard has a full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot supporting mSATA for wireless and storage. It has three USB 3.0 ports to connect with industrial cameras for machine vision applications. Its fanless and ultra-compact design allows easy installation in environments and more flexible product designs. The varieties of I/O connectors are offered to deliver true customer value for fewer integration hassles. Combined with a rugged design and high-speed processing, the PICO317 is suitable for a variety of industrial IoT applications, including industrial automation, transportation, retail and more.