- 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5/i3 or Celeron® processor
- 2 DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM for up to 32GB of memory
- 1 DisplayPort++ and 1 HDMI 2.0
- 5 USB and 1 GbE LAN
- 1 M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- 1 M.2 Key B 3042 for 4G LTE
The P6125 is a 12.1-inch EN50155-compliant touchscreen monitor designed specifically for railway applications. The rugged 12.1" XGA display adopts a resistive touchscreen with 800 nits high brightness and energy-efficient LED backlights. The P6125 provides customers with multiple video inputs for VGA, DVI-D and HDMI. Additionaly, the railway touch monitor supports an extended operating temperature range from -25°C to 55°C and has an industrial-grade IP65 and NEMA 4 compliant front bezel which resists water spillage and dust ingress. With its rugged yet user-friendly design, the 12.1-inch raiwaly monitor provides an optimal user experience for railway applications under harsh ambient conditions.