- 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5/i3 & Celeron® processor
- 2 DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM for up to 32GB of memory
- 1 DisplayPort++ and 1 HDMI 2.0 ports
- 5 USB and 1 GbE LAN ports
- 1 M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi/BT
- 1 M.2 Key B 3042 slot for 4G LTE
The tBOX322-882-FL fanless railway embedded PC is based on 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 or i3 processor with wide temperature capability from -40°C to +70°C. Certified with EN50155, EN50121 and complied with the standard of railway vehicles fire protection – PrCEN TS 45545-2, the railway PC is well suited for IoT & M2M-related applications such as onboard devices controller, train management, gateway, security surveillance and rolling stock environments. To keep all cables tightly secured, the railway pc has standard M12 connectors for Ethernet ports, USB ports, power input, and audio port. What is notable is that the graphics performance is now merely up to two times higher than previous generation, with the latest quad core processor, allowing faster and better information display.