- LGA1151 socket 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 6 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot (optional)
- Two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB523 is powered by the LGA1151 socket 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors (codename: Coffee Lake) with the Intel® Q370 chipset. The ATX motherboard features four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMMs with a memory capacity up to 64GB to meet the needs of high-density computing applications. The Intel® Coffee Lake-based IMB523 features high performance with comprehensive application functions to help facilitate quick deployment. The IMB523 features rich I/Os and is expandable with one PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots and one PCI Express Mini Card slot, giving this motherboard high expandability options to meet customer specific needs. In addition, the industrial-grade ATX motherboard adopts the Intel® HD Graphics which provides rapid video acceleration and supports triple-view capability through the DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, VGA with a resolution of up to 4K2K for display-related applications. It has two USB 3.1 Gen 2 and four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports for faster data transfer. The IMB523 is suitable for use in various applications, for instance, multi-media centers, medical industry, transportation infrastructure, factory automation, and more.