- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Xeon® E-2200 processor (Coffee Lake/Coffee Lake Refresh)
- 4 DDR4-2666 U-DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- Max. up to 26 LAN ports
- 2 expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports IPMI for optional
- Suitable for network security, cloud computing and data centers applications
The NA590 offers high processing performance through the LGA1151 socket Intel® Xeon® E-2200 or 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™ processors and supports both Intel® C246 and Intel® H310 chipsets. It comes with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass with a maximum of twenty-six LAN ports. The NA590 comes with an option for two or four DDR4-2400 U-DIMM sockets with 128GB or 64GB of system memory. The standard configuration has eight Gigabit Ethernet ports using the Intel® i210 Ethernet controller. To ensure reliability, the SMB network appliance platform has two pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions for fail-over options as well as featuring BIOS console redirection. The NA590 can integrate up to twenty-six Gigabit Ethernet ports to meet system developers' application-specific needs. Axiomtek's reliable yet flexible network appliance platform is particularly well suited to various applications such as VPN, firewall and security applications, network bandwidth controller, WAN accelerator and surveillance system.