- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +50°C
- 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors
- PCIe x 4 or PCI slot supported
- Supports 6 USB ports and 4 GbE LAN
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots for WLAN/WWAN/mSATA modules
- 1 internal USB Type A connector for Dongle kit
- AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
The eBOX700-891-FL is an expansion-rich fanless embedded system powered by the 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron® processors (codename: Kaby Lake) with the Intel® H110 chipset. It supports dual DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots with up to 32GB system memory. This embedded box PC comes with a user-friendly mechanism design and offers great flexibility, reliability, and scalability, well suited for vision inspection (USB/PoE), motion control, security surveillance and industrial automation. The eBOX700-891-FL is designed with user friendliness in mind. Its heatsink top cover can simply be opened by unfastening the four screws for the access to the processor and DRAM. Moreover, its bottom cover adopts a convenient flip lid design along with easy-to-access brackets for securing the USB dongle and hard drive. Axiomtek has obtained patents, No. M511183 and No. M531115, for the special chassis design of the eBOX700-891-FL. Easy maintenance is one of the advantages we are offering to our customers and one of the main focuses of our product development. We will continue pursuing excellence and innovation in design and manufacturing.