- Intel® Celeron® N3350 or Atom™ x5-E3940 processor (Apollo Lake)
- One DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i211)
- Supports one 2.5" SATA3 HDD
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA345R supports the Intel® Celeron® processor N3350 and Intel® Atom™ x5-E3940 processor. The reliable 1U rackmount network security platform features six Gigabit Ethernet ports using Intel® i211 Ethernet controller and supports one pair of LAN bypass function. It comes with one DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM slot with up to 8GB non-ECC memory. One 2.5-inch SATA3 HDD and one mSATA are available for sufficient storage. Furthermore, it comes with one HDMI port for high definition display, two USB 3.0 ports for external devices, and one console port for device network management. The LED indicators are available on the front panel for convenient monitoring of power, HD, and LAN activity. To keep system running smoothly, the NA345R is equipped with a built-in watchdog timer which features 255 levels for system reset and 7 levels for LAN bypass. Finally, it is compliant with Win10 and Linux. Bringing high security and high reliability at a low cost, the NA345R is aimed for VPN, network bandwidth controller, and firewall applications.