- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processor (Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- Supports 4 COM, 6 USB and 2 GbE LANs
- Two 2.5" SATA drive bay
- PCI Express Mini Card slot and SIM slot
- Front I/O connectivity design
- 10 to 30 VDC wide range power input
The eBOX640-500-FL is powered by the 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron® processor families. It features dual DDR4-2133 DIMM sockets with up to 32GB of system memory, and provides a wide choice of front-accessible I/O interfaces for easy cabling and maintenance. It supports an extended operating temperature ranging from -10°C to +55°C, a wide voltage range DC power input from 10 to 30 VDC with power protection, and up to 2G vibration endurance, enabling a reliable and stable operation in harsh environment. The superior Intel® Kaby Lake-based fanless embedded box PC can support three independent high resolution displays and 4K resolution, offering high quality imaging.