- Intel® Pentium® processor N4200 & Celeron® processor N3350 (Apollo Lake)
- 2 DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM up to 8GB
- Max. up to 4 lanes of PCIe
- 2 SATA-600
- 4 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- AXView 2.0 intelligent remote management software for industrial IoT applications
- TPM 1.2 supported (optional)
The CEM313, a COM Express® Type 6 compact module, is built with the 14nm Intel® Pentium® N4200 and Celeron® N3350 quad-core/dual-core processors (codename: Apollo Lake). Integrated with Intel® Gen 9 graphics, the COM Express® type 6 module prevails in its excellent graphics performance while supporting DX12.0, OCL 2.0, OGL 4.3 with resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). Furthermore, two 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3L-1600 have been deployed in the CEM313 up to a maximum of 8 GB Overall. With the innovative design of low power consumption, wide temperature range, and seismic resistance, the CEM313 can be served as an excellent solution for graphics-intensive applications over the IIoT, including industrial control, medical imaging, digital signage, gaming machines, military, and networking.