- Intel® Celeron® processor N3350/J3455 (Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- 4 GbE RJ-45 ports (Intel® i211)
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot for mSATA
- 2 PCI Express Mini Card slots for WiFi and LTE module
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA345 features the latest Intel® Pentium® Processor N4200 and Celeron® Processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake). Four Gigabit Ethernet ports with Intel® i211 controller are integrated into this unit with one pair supporting LAN bypass. The desktop network appliance supports one DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM slot with a maximum of up to 8GB memory. For storage, it also provides one mSATA and 2.5” SATA hard disk drive. This slim type Intel® Apollo Lake network appliance is an ideal solution for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway, and firewall. To enhanced reliability, the new NA345 supports data protection via one group latch-type LAN bypass function for fail-over option and features BIOS redirection to console port. It also has acquired EN 60950-1, FCC Class B and CE Class B certifications. The NA345 adopts slim type design, which measures 44 mm x 231.9 mm x 152 mm, for use in condition-limited environments. Upgrading your networking solution with Axiomtek’s NA345 will bring you great value with flexibility, scalability and field-proven reliability.