- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2400/2133/1866 DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 4 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- mSATA supported
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
The IMB500 is powered by the 6th generation Intel® Core™, Pentium® and Celeron® processors (formally codename: Skylake) in the LGA1151 socket with Intel® Q170 chipset. The IMB500 supports four 288-pin DDR4-2400/2133/1866 SO-DIMM sockets with a memory capacity of 64GB to enhance overall system performance. Designed especially for customization and flexibility, the industrial-grade ATX motherboard comes with rich expandability options including one PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots, one PCI Express Mini Card and SIM slot. Furthermore, the embedded board features triple-display capability through DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA interfaces. With these strong capabilities and features, the IMB500 is excellent for industrial automation, advanced communication, gaming, industrial and automation applications.