- Monitoring: Monitor the health status of system
- Notification: Trigger alert when system fails in some monitored item
- Remote diagnosis: By screen capturing
- System recovery when system crashes by virus or malware attacks
- Connectivity: Exchange data locally/remotely, wired/wireless, multi-protocol
- Cloud Service: Data storing, forwarding, analyzing
- EAPI to ease integrating into custom application software
Accelerating AI Robotics and Video Analytics
Axiomtek’s AIE900A-AO is based on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ platform that features an Arm® Cortex®-A78AE CPU delivering up to 200 TOPS of AI performance and integrates an advanced NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU with 56 Tensor Cores. It’s capable of delivering server-class performance for edge AI applications.
Rich I/O Expansions
For the benefit of low-latency data transmission, the AIE900A-AO supports 2.5GbE for high-speed wired connectivity and M.2 Key B/Key E slots for 5G/Wi-Fi 6E. With the aid of CANBus for motion/direction control and 8-CH DI/DO for sensor control, the AIE900A-AO enhances management efficiency. Equipped with eight PoE ports, the AIE900A-AO optimizes video analytics solutions by being installed together with 3D LiDAR and IP cameras.
Great Storage Capacity
The AIE900A-AO meets the storage requirements for large-scale computer vision tasks, with its onboard 32GB 256-bit LPDDR5 system memory and 64GB eMMC storage. It also features an SD Card slot and M.2 Key M 2280 slot for NVMe SSD.
The AIE900A-AO bundles with the Linux Ubuntu 20.04 OS environment and supports the NVIDIA JetPack 5.0 software development kit, accelerating the development of AI-assisted operations across industries. In addition, the AIE900A-AO supports device monitoring and management services by Allxon, bringing 24/7 comprehensive remote management onto edge AI devices.
For stable operation in mission-critical environments, the AIE900A-AO has a wide operating temperature range of -30°C to +50°C and a power input of 24V DC with ignition control.