Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, announces the eBOX635-881-FL, its new fanless embedded box computer utilizing 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Intel® Celeron® processor with Intel® H81 chipset. The super-light yet compact eBOX635-881-FL comes packaged in an IP40-rated aluminum and cold-rolled steel enclosure and is designed to operate at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C for use in the extreme environments. The fanless embedded system supports six jumper-less RS-232/422/484 and sixteen DI/DO ports along with three display outputs of two HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA for applications used in transportation, POS, kiosk, industrial control automation and medical equipment. Two PCI Express Mini Card slots are added to the system for greater expansion capability. One SIM slot is also available for 3G/4G, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth applications, allowing for more efficient networking options.
“Axiomtek eBOX635-881-FL is equipped with powerful Intel® Core™ processor, high-performance DDR3 memory, and rich connection capabilities. For noiseless and reliable operation in critical environments, this rugged computer has excellent mechanical and thermal design as well as anti-vibration advantage to protect the entire system from vibration up to 3 Grms (with CFast™). With Axiomtek's outstanding off-the-shelf embedded platform, a system integrator can easily deploy their applications and be fast to market,” said Vincent Ji, product manager of Product & Marketing Division at Axiomtek.
To fill different application needs and expansion demands, the eBOX635-881-FL is designed with rich I/O ports, including two 10/100/1000 Ethernet, six RS-232/422/485 ports, one SIM slot, sixteen DI/DO, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, audio (Line-out/Mic-in) and two HDMI, one VGA and one DisplayPort interface. The rugged fanless embedded system supports one 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay and CompactFlash™ card for high-capacity storage. Furthermore, the box computer supports Jumbo Frame (9.5k), WoL, PXE remote boot and teams as well as Windows® 7/8 and Linux operation system. In terms of flexible installation, the rugged embedded system can be wall-mounted. Additionally, the built-in Watchdog Timer can reset the system when a fault condition occurs.
The eBOX635-881-FL will be available in June of 2014. For more product information, please visit Axiomtek global website www.axiomtek.com or contact our sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fanless operation and noise free
- LGA1150 socket 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® processor with Intel® H81 chipset
- One 204-pin DDR3-1333/1600 SO-DIMM max. up to 8 GB
- Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel with IP40 standard
- Two PCI Express Mini Card slots (USB+PCI Express signal) and one SIM slot
- Two HDMI, one VGA and one DisplayPort
- One 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay and one CompactFlash™ socket
- 6 COM (RS-232-422/485), 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 16 DI/DO ports
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Supports Jumbo Frame (9.5k), WoL, PXE remote boot, teaming