Axiomtek is pleased to introduce a new ultra-low power consumption PC/104-Plus embedded CPU board, the AX12260, which is equipped with AMD LX800 core logic engine with integrated graphics, standalone capability and flexible I/O options that developers require. With its PC/104-Plus interface, the AX12260 provides the use of a high-speed PCI bus (32-bit) in most embedded applications and high reliability due to PC/104’s inherent ruggedness.
The AX12260 features 2 COM ports with RS-232 supported, and its 8 channels Digital I/O benefits multiple control environments. The module supports CRT and TTL LCD, fast Ethernet with TCP/IP networking, and has a USB DOM socket; and the PC/104 expansion interface is 16-bit ISA extension compatible. This SBC is typically used for industrial control, military, vehicle systems, and other applications where proven reliability, space consideration and multi-configurable I/Os.
- Ultra-low power consumption, fanless and extended temperature
- PC/104-Plus for both 16-bit ISA and 32-bit PCI expansions
- Industrial standard PC/104-Plus compact size form factor
- System management bus for advanced monitoring/control interface
- General-purpose Digital I/O support with 8 channels
- Horizontal plug USB box-header with latch for USB DiskOnModule® as SSD solution
The AX12260 is a new generation of ultra low power, quiet, compact, and ultra-reliable embedded device. In addition, it is RoHS compliant and cost-effective embedded board. The AX12260 is now available to the market. For more product information, please contact our sales representative at email@example.com.