Axiomtek, one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, has launched tBOX322-882-FL, its fanless railway embedded PC based on 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 or i3 processor with wide temperature capability from -40°C to +70°C. Certified with EN50155, EN50121 and passed the standard of railway vehicles fire protection - PrCEN TS 45545-2, the high-computing embedded system is well suited for IoT & M2M-related applications such as onboard devices controller, train management, gateway, security surveillance and rolling stock environments. To keep all cables tightly secured, the tBOX322-870-FL has standard M12 connectors for Ethernet ports, USB ports, power input, and audio port. What is notable is that the graphics performance is now merely up to two times higher than the previous generation, with the latest quad-core processor, allowing faster and better information display.
"The Axiomtek tBOX322-882-FL equipped with rich I/O interface, including isolated DIO, COM and LAN ports, fulfills the highest requirements in railway applications. It can be applied to passenger infotainment, train operating control, security surveillance and many more. In particular, three embedded PCI Express Mini Card slots and two SIM card holders offer extensive expansion to 3G/4G, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth applications. One lockable and removable SATA HDD drive bay is easily accessible from the front and enhances vibration endurance. Its significant anti-vibration design can endure up to 3Grms (with CFast™ or SSD) and 2Grms (with HDD)," said Jerry Huang, product manager of Product Marketing Division at Axiomtek. The powerful and reliable railway box PC comes with onboard DDR3L 8 GB system memory as well as one swappable 2.5" SATA HDD and one CFast™ socket, so as to highly enhance its performance and storage capacity.
The ruggedized and extremely compact design railway computer tBOX322-882-FL features user-friendly I/O design, such as two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two isolated COM ports, one isolated DI/DO port, one USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, audio, one HDMI, one DVI-I, one VDC power input, one remote power switch, one reset switch, one 2.5” SATA drive tray, one CFast™ socket, two SIM card sockets and four antenna openings.
Axiomtek's high-performance railway embedded computer tBOX322-882-FL is going to be available in May 2015. For more product information or pricing, please visit us at www.axiomtek.com or contact one of our sales representatives at email@example.com.
- EN50155, EN50121 certificates for rolling stock transportation application
- Fanless with operating temperature range of -40°C ~ +70°C (EN50155 class TX)
- Comply to fire protection of railway vehicles Europe standard PrCEN TS 45545-2
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 or Intel® Core™ i3 processor (Haswell and Broadwell)
- DDR3L up to 8 GB memory onboard
- Lockable I/O interface and M12 type Gigabit LAN, audio, power and USB 2.0 connectors
- Isolated RS-232/422/485 and DIO ports
- Supports USB 3.0 and SATA3 interface
- 1 removable & lockable 2.5” SATA HDD and 1 CFast™
- 3 internal PCI Express Mini Card slot and 2 SIM slots
- Suspension designed for HDD